Is there something in your life that you feel is calling you but it seems impossible right now?
Let me tell you a story about possibility…
Once upon a time, a 4-minute mile was IMpossible.
It was believed that the human body was simply not capable of a 4-minute mile.
It was just NOT possible. And that was a fact…so they thought.
In the 1940’s, someone ran a mile in 4:01. And that was the best time for nine more years, which gave even more validation and evidence (PROOF!) to the “fact” that it could absolutely NOT be done in any faster time.
But in fact (haha!), it was only IMpossible until it wasn’t.
May 6, 1954, Roger Bannister ran a mile in 3:59.4.
It is said that part of his training was to visualize the achievement in his mind. A lot.
He allowed himself to believe that it was POSSIBLE.
He didn’t just hope or wish for it. I’m not talking about “positive thinking.”
I’m talking about living into a possibility.
Imagining a goal as possible, and being in action to create it as a reality.
And create it, he did.
Suddenly there was new proof. Proof that it was possible.
And barely a year after Bannister got below 4 minutes, someone else did. Then some more. And now, it’s almost routine.
So, what in YOUR life seems impossible right now?
What have you seen “proof” of and accepted as fact?
Is there a chance that maybe (just maybe?) it COULD be possible? What if it were?
Play with that idea. What if…?
- What if you could do work you love that lights you up AND pays you well AND leaves you time to be with family and pursue your interests?
- What if you could reconcile that relationship that fell apart years ago?
- What if you could forgive an old hurt? Or not get hooked into hurts in the first place?
- What if you could have the romantic relationship of your dreams?
- What if you could be free from pain? Or fully healthy? Or drop 10 pounds?
Start shifting your perspective today, and you may be amazed what you find.
And if you want some support tapping into the power to expand what’s possible (and achievable) in your world and breaking free from the perceptions that limit you, check out our 2 newest offerings…
- 6 week 1-on-1 program 40 Days to Freedom: Stop settling, get unstuck, and own your power to create a life of joy and passion
- 4 session seminar series Finding Zen in Everyday Life: Be the master of your own mind – of your own LIFE – with the ability to find peace, clarity, and even bliss in any situation